Setup your Suddenlink Email

gmxlogin
Suddenlink email settings
1> First open your outlook and then select your file
2> Click on Add account
3> Choose Additional server types or Manual setup and then click on next
4> Select IMAP or POP and click next.
5> Then Enter the following information
Your name
Email Address
Account Type
Incoming mail server
Outgoing Service
Username
Password
6> Then Click to more settings
7> Tab to check My outgoing server requires authentication
8> Then enter the server port number and click on OK.
Outgoing server (SMTP) : 25 or 587
Incoming server (POP3) : 110
9> Click Next. Outlook will confirm set up
Suddenlink Email Setting in Android
> From the home screen tap the email icon.
> On the email account screen type your Suddenlink email address and password then click to next.
> Selected your preferred account option and tap to next
> Enter your name for the account and then tap .
> " Done"
How to fix Suddenlink Email settings problems
Problem -1 Login issue
To access the Suddenlink account make sure that you are entering the correct username and password.
Select the checkbox next to the Remember me option it helps to avoid sudden email problems but if you are logging into the account for the first time from your web browser.
If you have forgotten the username, get the login page and click to the forgot username link to reset the password.
Problem- 2 Email is not working
Make sure the internet connection is stable in your device.
If your smartphone does not have enough space, delete unwanted applications and then restart it might resolve the issue.
Try to access the email account from other web browsers.
Suddenlink Email Server Settings
 | Suddenlink.Net Email Settings | Suddenlink Email Settings for Outlook

Re: Setup your Suddenlink Email

sheenadaas34
Sheena Daas is very stylish and gorgeous with attractive curves to excite you without wasting any moment. My entire body is naturally beautiful and gifted with naturally attractive curves. My hips are to ignite you and bosoms are to create the atmosphere hot. I am famous among other companions associated with the agency for my looks and personality.
Goa Escorts
Goa Call Girls
Goa Escorts
Goa Call Girls