How to create Mcafee Login Account?

johnsonmichaelus
Until moving to the download process, we need to build a McAfee account that will assist us with any McAfee account login, or McAfee antivirus login method.

Follow the Mcafee Account development guidelines to:

First, you need to visit the Mcafee Account Login Homepage
Click here to see the "My Account" link.
Now you must click on the link to sign-in.
You will then be asked to write an email and password, and then click on "Sign in."
If you do not have an account, press the button "Login Now."
After a few seconds, you'll be asked to fill in simple information such as yourself first and last name, email etc.
Please use a strong password for better protection while the McAfee login process for McAfee account is for decent security.
You will see, read it carefully, a licensing agreement and a privacy policy.
Now press I understand and you have finished logging in to McAfee account